Warehouse Senior Manager (General Affairs & Procurement)-5 Days/Benefits/Good Environment
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 6-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Seeking an experienced GA Manager with 10 years of experience in warehouse projects, construction and renovation works.
- Responsible for handling future projects including company office expansions, new warehouse setups.
- Experience of managing the warehouse construction project and related big renovation work.
- Overall responsibility for Warehouse Maintenance, M& E Contracts, Facilities Management, ensuring proper upkeep and maintenance of office premises and equipment; office security and workplace safety; and assist in office administration/general administration to ensure efficient and effective operation of the department.
- Manage and ensure smooth running of office premises and infrastructure and upkeep and maintenance of office premises.
- Ensure that warehouse is in general good working order. ie- lights are in working condition, internet is in working order etc
- Work closely with individual Department Managers on any equipment issues so that there will be no downtime that will affect work performance of the department.
- Manage Vendor relationship and Maintenance Contracts including coordinating and ensuring smooth operation of upgrading works/repairs/servicing and/or projects.
- Managerial experience managing a team.
- Communicate and work between Operations, General Affairs & Procurement Departments Managing operational related responsibilities including General Affairs services.
- Responsibilities: 80% Warehouse Maintenance and 20% M&E Contracts.
- 5 Day Work Week
- 9am - 7pm (Mon-Thur)
- 9am - 6pm (Fri)
- Attendance Incentive of $300 (for good attendance)
- Able to start work within a short notice will be an added advantage
Working Location: Jurong East