Warehouse Operation Manager (Tuas Area/Steel Company)(SBB 170628)
- To lead, manage and motivate a team of warehouse staff as to achieve optimum
- results and improve productivity effectively and efficiently.
- Responsible for the operational co-ordination and execution of job plans.
- Provide guidance; conduct familiarization training and on-job-training for new and
- existing staff on in-house systems and/or the working procedures to ensure the
- staff learn and contribute effectively to the operations.
- Investigate and resolve customers’ complaints and/or problems in a timely and
- efficient manner.
- Ensure proper housekeeping of warehouse are being carried out
- Analyse, review and take corrective measure in order to ensure that ISO
- procedures are being followed
- Review and streamline work processes and procedures in order to ensure
- efficiency in warehouse operations
- Emphasize in workplace safety, review and implement workplace safety as well as
- risk management
- Any other tasks as assigned by superior from time to time
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics Management or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years warehouse operation experience
Steel Manufacturing Company
5.25 days' work week (Alternate Saturday Off)
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]