Warehouse Officer @ Tuas - Forklift a Must! (Max $1700, No OT)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 6-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
Working Hours: Mon to Fri 8.30am -5.15pm
- Assist on Import receiving.
- Picture taking all incoming & outgoing shipment
- Assist on binning the engines and spare parts to location.
- Assist on export picking & ensure all engine serial numbers/spare part numbers are correct.
- Assist on quality check for all outgoing shipment
- Ensure all rust & dust were remove from engine/parts
- Report all non-conformances create by wooden box packer.
- Assist on Un-stuffing & Stuffing engines from container & trailer.
- Assist Install & Dismantle alarm harness & centa coupling
- Housekeeping the warehouse floor.
- Ensure container was washed & clean after unstuffed
- Issue parts to production (ACEGEN) base on BOM order request.
- Weekly cycle count.
- Ensure all spare parts in FIFO practice
- Check all import parts against import check list.
- Assist on data entry
- Assist Manager to ensure Unit parts (engine/gearbox/silencer/engine accessories) physical
- inventory accuracy against system
- Responsible to handle incoming and outgoing shipments for Non-spare part items.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Preferably to have at least 3 year warehouse experience
- Forklift license is a must
Please ATTACH your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)