NewPower Worldwide is a leading global independent distributor of electronic components and finished goods. We are constantly seeking for dynamic and meticulous candidates to join us. Successful candidates can expect a competitive remuneration package.
The candidate should have good business acumen and sales/purchasing knowledge and be able to work effectively in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
Working location: Singapore, Toa Payoh Central
- Support day to day operational activities (Pick/Pack/Receive/Incoming and Outgoing goods) in the warehouse.
- Monitor and report inventory levels.
- Housekeeping of warehouse area.
- Execute shipments in a timely and efficient manner, ensure all are processed according to company's requirement.
- Familiar with full spectrum of shipping/logistics documentation process arrangement (B/L, shipping/warehouse inventory/receiving)
- Take on any other responsibilities and tasks as assigned.
- Warehousing/Logistics experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, problem solving skills.
- Independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to handle queries and communicate effectively with our Mandarin speaking clients.
New Power Worldwide