Warehouse Manager (West/MNC/5 days/Logistics) up to $5K - excluding bonuses
- Oversee the daily functions and direct report’s activities,
- To ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurately manner,
- To ensure inventory and location accuracy is maintained.
- Oversees, plans, directs, supervises the entire function and all-related functionalities,
- Investigate root-cause of operation incidents and service failures, make recommendation to the Operations Manager/Management for improvements;
- Constantly review and explore effective operational methods to achieve higher productivity in the area of responsibilities;
- Ensure the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the operation of the program,
- Motivate staff involved with the operations of the program to develop entrepreneurial and initiative ideas;
- Resource optimization;
- Ensure the periodic maintenance is being carried out for Warehouse MHE.
- Maintain warehouse housekeeping & workplace safety.
- Meet or exceed customer KPI.
- Managing the profitability of the appointed operations
- Additional functions as mandated by Management;
- Preferable Degree/Diploma in Logistics
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ of related experience
- Good People Management Skill
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills
- Works in a systematic and organized way
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
Working hours: 830am - 5.45pm (Monday to Friday)
Bonus: AWS + VB (depending on company's performance) + Quarterly bonus up to 6% of basic
Manage a team of 30 warehouse personnel.
Interested candidates please send your resume to me
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd