Warehouse Manager or Assistant Manager (Leading 3PL Logistics MNC)
- Overall responsible for the daily operations including physical operations, system administration and reports generation of the respective business units
- Manage the warehouse and distribution of customer's products and their requirement at a minimum cost
- Ensure that customer's requirements are fulfilled as per contractual agreement
- Plan and organise the day-to-day operations activities with the supervisor and/or nominated staff
- Feedback to management on any operational issues which would impact the service level
- Maintain proper discipline in the section at all times and ensure strict compliance of company rules and regulations at times
- Maintain good housekeeping standards and comply with safety requirements
- Identify and ensure that adequate resources and training are provided for handling, storing and packaging, cross docking, transportation and shipping of cargoes
- Ensure compliance to safety, security and equipment procedures, including facilities
- Ensure that all exceptions are addressed and reported to customer promptly
- Ability to identify customer needs by gathering information and building long-term relationships
- Well-developed communication and presentation skills
- Managerial experience; Experienced in leading a team
- Degree/Diploma graduate with at least 3-5 yrs relevant working experience in warehouse operations management in a fast paced work environment
- 5-day work week
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo (if available).
For any enquiries, please write to meisee(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1105612).
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified.
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd