We are looking for a responsible and experienced Warehouse Manager to join our Apex Retail team! As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest quality of the work and maximizing productivity of our warehouse.
Scope of Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Process, package and ship orders accurately
- Plan and manage purchase orders from local and international vendors
- Weekly and monthly reports and creating statistics
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine ingoing and outgoing shipments
- Organize warehouse space
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately
- Delivery stocks to shops
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Keep warehouse clean and organised daily
- Able to commit overtime as and when required
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Proven warehouse experience
- Required to have at least a Class 3 driving license to drive company's 10-ft lorry
- Good knowledge in Excel (Pivot table, VLOOKUP)
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organisational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- Able to converse in Cantonese\ Chinese will be an advantage, due to ongoing work with Greater China.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Class 3 driving license, Able to drive 10 ft lorry, Reports
- Preferably Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
Apex Retail Pte Ltd