Warehouse Manager (East/West/up to $6000) French MNC - Logistics & Supply Chain
The incumbent will be the key contact for customer and is responsible for managing the overall operations of the appointed warehouse. Responsibilities include meeting all operational key performance indicators and required service standard and effectively and continuously explore initiative and implement programs to improve quality, productivity, cost effectiveness and process improvements.
- Oversee the daily functions and direct report’s activities,
- To ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurately manner,
- To ensure inventory and location accuracy is maintained.
- Oversees, plans, directs, supervises the entire function and all-related functionalities,
- Investigate root-cause of operation incidents and service failures, make recommendation to the Operations Manager/Management for improvements;
- Constantly review and explore effective operational methods to achieve higher productivity in the area of responsibilities;
- Ensure the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the operation of the program,
- Motivate staff involved with the operations of the program to develop entrepreneurial and initiative ideas;
- Resource optimization;
- Ensure the periodic maintenance is being carried out for Warehouse MHE.
- Maintain warehouse housekeeping & workplace safety.
- Meet or exceed customer KPI.
- Managing the profitability of the appointed operations
- Additional functions as mandated by Management;
- Minimum Diploma
- Minimum 6 years of related experience
- Good People Management Skill
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills
- Works in a systematic and organized way
Location: East and West
Working hours: 8.30am - 5.45pm / 8.15am - 5.30pm (Depending on Location) (Monday to friday)
Interest canddiate please send your updated profile to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd