Warehouse Manager (Cold room/ food Supplier/ $5000)
The position of a Warehouse Manager consist of managing, monitoring and ensuring continuous improvement in the core functions of the warehouse with high standard.
Responsible to manage all stocks movement & storage within the warehouse with proper recordkeeping/ documentation.
Liaise with company inter-departments to carry out smooth distribution operations according to work procedures.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Supervise, coordinate and manage all day-to-day warehouse operation & activities.
• Manage and control warehouse inventory strictly and efficiently, making sure inventories are accurate;
• Supervise organizing, arranging and rearranging of items in an orderly fashion in a warehouse to achieve optimized usage of warehouse space.
• Manage the usage and training of all equipment and cold room
• Having a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these;
• Produce regular reports and statistics of operation on a daily, weekly and monthly basis;
• Ensure good quality of services to Customers;
• Strong leadership and be able to motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded;
• Organize the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress;
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensure to a safe work place with high standard of expectations;
• Ensure Company freezers, machineries, tools and equipment are in working good condition & well maintained.
• Implement and monitor safety procedures in warehouse operations. Ensure staffs carrying out their daily work duties accordingly.
• Implement cost-efficiency processes and reduce costs in warehouse operations.
Qualifications & Requirements
• At least a diploma or 5 years work experienced in similar position.
• Must be able to work in a Cold Storage environment.
• Experienced in managing Cold-room Warehouses and able to use ERP, WMS & Microsoft Navision system.
• Must have supervisory experience
Suitable candidates, please email resume in MS word format, stating current and expected salaries, and availability to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Attention: Brendan Low Shun Wei (CEI Reg No: R1104469)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA License No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd