Warehouse Manager (5 days/West/Logistics) *Immediate * up to $5K
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 23-May-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878|EA Personal Registration No: R1546889
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversee the daily functions and direct report’s activities,
- To ensure orders are processed in a timely and accurately manner,
- To ensure inventory and location accuracy is maintained.
- Oversees, plans, directs, supervises the entire function and all-related functionalities,
- Investigate root-cause of operation incidents and service failures, make recommendation to the Operations Manager/Management for improvements;
- Constantly review and explore effective operational methods to achieve higher productivity in the area of responsibilities;
- Ensure the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the operation of the program,
- Motivate staff involved with the operations of the program to develop entrepreneurial and initiative ideas;
- Resource optimization;
- Ensure the periodic maintenance is being carried out for Warehouse MHE.
- Maintain warehouse housekeeping & workplace safety.
- Meet or exceed customer KPI.
- Managing the profitability of the appointed operations
- Additional functions as mandated by Management;
- Preferable Degree/Diploma in Logistics
- Minimum 6 – 10 years’ of related experience
- Good People Management Skill
- Possess strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and leadership skills
- Works in a systematic and organized way
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure
working location: West (Company transport will be provided)
Working hours: 8.30am - 5.45pm (monday to friday)
Salary: $5K (Max) (There is AWS , VB , Variable componment scheme (quarterly bonus)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd