Warehouse Executive (Up to $3,000/ Marymount/ Office Hours) - spccp
• US MNC - Textile
• Permanenent position
• Mon to Fri, Office hours
Working Location: North-Central
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Warehouse Management - managing operations of warehouse (logistics, cleaniless, operations)
- Maintaining accurate inventory, recording of intake and out-flow of fabric from warehouse using Solomon accounting system
- Inspecting of in-coming fabric for quality
- Packing/unpacking of fabric for storage
- Deliver of fabric within Singapore using company van - 2 to 3 times a week
- Trnasfering, invoicing, checking of stock and entering all kind of transactions
- Replying customers' enquiries via phone calls
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min 2 year of experience in warehouse operations
- Valid class 3 license in Singapore
- Hands-on and can-do attitude
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] to apply now!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chloe Chew - R1768631
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (ScienTec Personnel) - 11C5781
By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed & consented to us collecting, using, retaining & disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.