- Responsible for inventory process (i.e. receiving, storage, withdrawal, issues and movement)
- Responsible for product quality check
- Carry out receiving and checking of store inventory and stocks
- Pick and pack stocks to fulfill delivery/shipment for stores, consignment, bulk orders and events
- Ensure cleanliness and safety of warehouse/storage room
- Ensure online order fulfillment is met
- Assist in implementation of projects and ad-hoc logistics requirements
- Responsible for daily delivery of stocks
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in warehouse/logistics environment
- Physically fit and able to work independently
- Class 3 driving license required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Interested applicants, please click Apply Now.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.