Warehouse Assistants (12hrs Rotating Shifts)
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Ensure safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Support monthly stock take and ensure inventory in store are within acceptance stock levels.
- Able to perform 12hrs rotating shifts & working in cleanroom environment
- Physically fit to support standing job operations
- Teamwork and co-ordination
- Organization, planning and time management
- Reporting skills
- Inventory control, documentation skills
- Equipment maintenance, data entry skills
Please send your detailed resume in MS Word format including the following details to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
1. Recent photograph
2. Personal particulars
3. Education Level
4. Each employment background
5. Working experience
6. Reason for leaving each employment
7. Last drawn salary
8. Expected salary
9. Date of availability
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd