Warehouse Assistant ( Max $2000, Loyang)
- In charge in organizing various operations in a warehouse, such as proper storage of stocks and physical goods receipts.
- Regular cycle count of stocks and take part in yearly stock count as instructed by the Warehouse Supervisor.
- Responsible for Loading and Unloading container for both Import and Export shipments.
- Responsible for physical Quantity and Quality check for Incoming and Outgoing shipments.
- Verify Goods in received shipments and submit any discrepancies to Warehouse Supervisor.
- Responsible for accurate and on time physical stock movements
- Follow all safety regulations and norms pertaining to warehouse operations.
(For Example; Loading, Unloading and Moving of Heavy Equipment, etc)
- Properly arrange the entire packed shipments at end of each day by re checking them for shipping, as per Warehouse Supervisor's instructions.
- Perform daily Housekeeping of the Warehouse.
- Min. O Level and above.
- Salary range from $1,800 – $2,000.
- Must have Warehouse Knowledge. Or ERP System in Warehouse Operations.
- Must be Good at English; both Written and Spoken
- Physically Fit, Hardworking and Responsible.
- Good spirit of teamwork.
>>> Candidate with good experience in Warehousing (Both Administration & Operations), may be considered for an Assistant Warehouse Supervisor role.
- Working hours: 5 days work week
(8.00am to 5.00pm or 2.00pm to 11.00pm, Rotational Shift)
- Willing to do OT on Weekends and Public Holidays.
- Location: Loyang
- Salary Range depending on experience: $1,800 to $2,000
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice.
- Preferably staying in East Area.
To Apply: -
Please attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) and include the following
- Personal Particulars
- Education / Qualification
- Work experience (period of employment and job description)
- Expected range of basic salary
- Last drawn salary in all past employments
- Reason for Leaving respective employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice Period
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No. : R1220702