• Pick orders by reading pick tickets, complete necessary paperwork, move products to the cutting/shipping area and operate barcode scanners during order picking or put-away process
• Move products by loading/unloading shipments to carriers ‘vehicles or store them in
appropriate storage areas respectively.
• Complete the inspection for forklift, including battery maintenance (Will sponsor for forklift licence course)
• Operate forklift to maneuver products within the warehouse in a safe and efficient manner (Will sponsor for forklift license course)
• Prioritize cutting orders based on instructions indicated on picking tickets.
• Follow the correct cutting procedures. Match document with the product to ensure accuracy in the order, ensure proper lengths and number of cuts, apply the proper label and identify the exact meter mark lengths for start and end of the cut, and select the correct reel size for recoiling cables.
• Recoil and transfer cables from larger reels to smaller ones to maintain stock.
• Regularly inspect and maintain cutting machines and tools to improve safety
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Participate in re-certification for forklift operation, as required
• Basic spoken and written English
• Knowledge of First Aid / Fire-warden (added advantage)
•Forklift Certification preferred, but not necessary as the company will sponsor for forklift license course)
If you are keen to apply for this role, please click auto-apply or send CV (word format) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
HRLinked Asia Search & Consultancy Pte Ltd (Registration No: 201910702W
HRLinked Asia Search & Consultancy Pte Ltd