Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 23-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Daily operational execution of warehouse activities, including the operation of storage facilities, onsite inventories and transaction processes required to support operations.
- Primary responsibilities are in support of the site business units strategic priorities: operational integrity, reliability, efficiency, effectiveness, alignment and people.
- Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks in a warehouse environment. Lifts and moves materials. Performs other activities as needed in support of warehouse operations.
- Day to day execution of the warehouse activities in all aspects of warehouse operations; Goods receiving, issuing, storage, and other basic warehouse functions
- Operate ensuring effective safety, security and controls performance that meets the global standard
- Administrative activities to support operations as appropriate in ERP systems, spreadsheets and databases, and other.
- Communicate regularly with Business Unit Clients, Procurement Colleagues and Suppliers on day-to-day operations
- Good knowledge in Warehouse Management / Materials Distribution and Inventory Control requirements / basic standards
- Good working knowledge with SAP R/3 and general warehousing technologies
- Liaise with Clients, Procurement Colleagues and Suppliers
- Proficient in Microsoft application (Word, Excel, etc.)
Location: Jurong island (transport at Jurong East)
12months Contract, subject to renewal basis
Salary: S$2500per month
Interested applicants, please email resume in MS Word doc format to; [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (R1110894)
Yen Leng Yap EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110894