Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape. We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course. This is what drives us: the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate. When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know we’re onto something.
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us: Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future. There’s a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years: We never stand still. Everyday, we work to improve everything we create.
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring aren’t just ideas. They are what we do every single day.
Interested to join us in this dynamic working enviroment?
This role would assist our Warehouse & Operations team to drive and contribute to Warehouse & Logistics Operations business strategies by working with the Inbound / Outbound warehouse personnel
- Perform putaway of inward shipments to allocated locations accurately and neatly
- Perform transfer of articles locations for seasonal change and maintenance of the Golden Zone and efficient picking plans
- Perform sampling scale inspection check for inward shipment
- Daily housekeeping within the warehouse.
- Perform MHE daily check
- Perform Daily cyclic counts
- Perform Annual Stock Take
- Perform any other roles or duties assigned by the superior, which is deemed reasonable, practical and logical.
- Perform supervision and tally check on container devanning.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.
- Required skill(s): Warehouse And Inventory Control.
- At least 6 months to 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Preferably experience in Warehouse Management, Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
Wish to know more about the job opportunties at adidas? Visit our career page at:
» Through sport, we have the power to change lives «
Connect with us:
adidas Singapore Pte Ltd