Warehouse Assistant (1 year renewable contract)
• Manage the receiving, shipping, handling, distribution, and storage of all freight, product, and supplies that come in and out of corporate warehouse.
• Ensure all orders are shipped or in-house production workshop in a timely manner in adherence to delivery schedules.
• Communicate all delays or variances orders to the appropriate parties.
• Enforce corporate policies regarding security and safety in order to maintain a safe work environment.
• Conduct periodic checks and count of goods including project materials.
• Any other duties as required from time to time.
• Minimum O/N level qualification
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)