Warehouse Admin Executive
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 18-Aug-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide logistical support of import and export documentation.
- Co-ordination with forwarders and suppliers to ensure smooth and timely cargo delivery.
- Co-ordination with warehouse on cargo arrival and updating of stocks for goods received.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries/shipments
- Process documentation as well as co-ordinate with various internal departments on shipping activities and delivery order management.
- Control the movement of goods (Shipping and distribution) and maintain proper and accurate records of physical stocks against system inventory through regular inventory check.
- Prioritise export/local delivery forms and make sure delivery is on time.
- Following up on large volume of shipments and collection documents
- Coordinate with customers on shipment and delivery related matters
- Provide customer service, coordination and admin support to inter departments
- Prepare daily reports on delivered & pending delivery list
- Management reports on customer returns
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Manager
- Diploma in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or related field
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in warehouse /Shipping /Logistics / supply chain management.
- Experienced in administration, customer services and business support.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Able to start work at short notice
Interested applicants are invited to apply with full particulars by e-mail, preferably with a recent passport size photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd