Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels
- Greet guests politely, lead them to the table, seat the guests and suggest drinks before a meal.
- Take orders and serve guests with quality food & beverages ensuring guests have an enjoyable dining experience
- Be aware of the day’s activities, promotional packages, festive specials and recommend or upsell at every opportunity
- Be familiar with the menu and wine list
- Ensure that the dining area is kept clean and neat at all times
- Ensure all side-stations are properly stocked with the necessary operating equipment
- Work closely with the team and observe best mannerism, alertness and pay attention to details at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organization skills
- Pleasant personality
- Strong team player whilst still having the ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Minimum equivalent of GCE ‘N’ level
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa is a 140-room boutique resort in Singapore nested within 3.5 hectares of secluded tropical gardens on the hillside of Sentosa’s popular Palawan Beach. The resort offers luxurious accommodation, several innovative dining concepts, a gym, a unique concept spa (Newly opened in third quarter of 2010), a state-of-the-art pillarless ballroom that can host large-scale meetings and events, and an all-purpose-built glass pavilion. A ten minute drive from the Central Business District on mainland Singapore, it is easily accessible for both business and leisure