VVIP Support Engineer
- Able to handle premium users (VVIP);
- Able to manage Site Operation;
- Oversee the day-to-day running operations of the Deskside Engineers and/or Site Operation ;
- Oversee the scheduling and coordinate of the Deskside Engineers ;
- Oversee the training and development of the onsite engineers;
- Oversee the support for premium users (VVIP);
- Reporting needs of Onsite Deskside Support service within reports submission timeline defined by client;
- Work with client to reach service level target;
- Provide client Service Desk a daily report by 10am on the no. of resources available and unavailable per work day.
- Coordinate with Resource Manager / Site Manager on deployment of backfill to cover for absenteeism
- Need to make sure that the resources in each Site complies to the customer security & related industrial related policies and for new resources to be briefed on such requirements
- Ensure that IMAC executed are updated by next business day to Asset Management Team
- Needs to report on a monthly basis the status of the IMAC operation Site supported.
- Ensure all operational procedures are current and adhered by the operation team
- When need arise, to cover the duties of the Onsite Support Engineers and/or System Administrators
- Provide suggestions to help improve operations on an ongoing basis.
- Monitor and Track Service Levels on a daily and weekly basis
- Brief all staff on security requirements and obtain staff signed off prior to allowing them to perform duties.
- Conduct regular security education/awareness/refresher briefing (as per frequency specified by client) to all new and existing staff
- Provide monthly security governance reporting
- Responsible as the Security Focal Point for their respective teams with System Administrator Team Lead as the overall Security Focal Point to Client/Customer;
• Perform Roles & Responsibilities of Deskside Engineers;
• Support for premium users (VVIP);
• Ability to handle premium users (VVIP);
Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with adequate technical skills.
EA License No. - 14C6941
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.