VP1 Business Adaption, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clientsâ€™ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Groupâ€™s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.
- Review, re-engineer and implement processes changes from Front to Middle to Back Office, with a view to align to industry standards, regulatory changes or as part of overall IT projects, as well as to improve productivity and controls.Â
- Plan and operationalise PBâ€™s regional expansion strategy, building execution plans for each targeted markets.
- Drives the implementation and embedment of the relevant business target operating model in PB centres set-ups across the Asian region.
- Engage internal Private Bank stakeholders as well as stakeholders from various Group Functions such as Group Technology, Group Operations, Group Compliance etc, in order to drive the business changes.
- Engage in value-added business analysis and functional requirements gathering, centrally manage and drive the co-ordination amongst various cross functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of the business/regulatory change.
- Track and perform management reporting on the progress of business initiatives and the derived benefits from the business change.
- Provide training (Train the Trainer or to end user where necessary) and ensure business operation procedures are properly documented for business continuity purposes.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks assigned by Private Bank senior management from time to time
- Strong organizational skills, project management and planning experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to interact effectively across different business users, operational and IT teams.
- Committed and conscientious personality, to take ownership and responsibility to ensure complete follow-through to problem solving and tracking of various projects milestones.
- Ability to manage across multiple initiatives, and to work independently to manage a project.
- Business or IT related degree with minimum 7 years working experience in project management related discipline, including significant exposure to the Asian region.
- Good understanding of Private Banking process and controls, front-to-back and an appreciation of use of IT as an enabler.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timelines, especially in addressing complex business challenges cross locations and functions.
- Confident and able to interact with colleagues from other functional areas and senior management.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)