VP, Workplace Tech. Specialist (Citirix & VD), Shared Infrastructure Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Able to project managed workplace technology initiatives including managing budget, track timeline and provide project status update.
- Research and suggest new initiatives to enhance workplace productivity and efficiency.
- Support the workplace technology infrastructure environment to ensure high availability is maintained.
- Perform incident and problem management related to messaging and collaboration infrastructure .
- Provide infrastructure technical support to application team utilizing the platform infrastructure
- Manage End User complains and ensure issue are resolved promptly
- Experience in setup and supporting Citrix XenApp/Virtual Apps 7.x environment, Citrix StoreFront, Citrix Delivery Controllers, Citrix Netscaler Gateway
- Experience in managing Server 2012R2 and 2008R2 Operating systems and RDS
- Experience in the setup and support for Citrix and Group Policy and Profile Management
- Experience in the setup and support for Vmware Vcenter and Esxi Virtual Machine management
- Work with application team to Published application and virtual desktops.
- Equipped with PowerShell Scripting Skill
- Ability to work after hours and standby 24x7 after office hours
- With relevant information Technology experience for at least 15 years
- Hold a minimally a Bachelor Degree qualification from a reputable university
- Ability to work independently on projects
- With excellent business acumen, interpersonal, teaming and customer service skills
- Strong written and communication skills to effectively communicate with stakeholders and end users
- Proven ability to identify, build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels of the enterprise
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)