VP, Wholesale Operational Readiness Centre - Cash Project Support
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
You will be part of the Wholesale Operational Readiness Centre that supports Cash Management/ Trade Finance/ Loans/ Channels Operations Centers, with effective implementation of Technology changes, reviewing Requirements from End User perspective, and ensure implementation through effective
Testing, Training and Documentation.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Lead a small team to provide operational readiness support for technology changes to business and operation users
- Participate in requirement analysis and provide feedback on proposed solution
- Participate in Functional Specs document review to ensure functional requirements meet business and/ or operations needs
- Assess operational impact and ensure operations requirements are included in the Functional Specs document
- Define areas of High Risk in collaboration with the operations and/ or business users.
- Define areas of High Business Values in collaboration with the operations and/ or business users.
- Assign risk weightage to requirements
- Engage business and operations users to prepare UAT scenarios
- Establish bidirectional traceability for requirements and test cases
- Prioritize Test Case design and execution in TOSCA
- Review UAT test cases and test results
- Publish test metrics
- Identify potential modules for automation
- Learn and master TOSCA tool which is a software testing tool used at UOB to design test cases and automate end to end testing
- Create test scenarios in TOSCA for test teams
- Ensure training on new system/ enhancement is conducted to impacted operations users
- Prepare target operating model document to help Operations update their operating procedures
- Provide post-implementation support to operations users
- Review and submit management reports
- Bachelorâ€™s degree
- Operations and Project management experience is a must (Cash Management/ Trade Finance/ Loans/ Channels operations)
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience in managing small team (5 to 10 people)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)