VP, Vulnerability Management, Information Security
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Management of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills for cross sector understanding and implementation of DLP requirements
- Transform business DLP requirements to effective rules with consideration of operational impact.
- Review and fine-tune DLP solutions and rules.
- Project Management – experience in managing DLP-related projects
- Manage security posture of Bank’s / Group end-points / communications channels
- Multi-platform, operating environments experience e.g. mobile devices, tablets, PC, Apple devices, IOS, Windows, Android.
- Experienced in DLP communications channels and protection mechanisms
- Diploma/Degree Holder
- At least 2-6 years of relevant experience in supporting network and endpoint DLP administration, with strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Have implemented and managed network and endpoint DLP solutions
- Conversant and with considerable hands on experience with Open Systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX and Linux) and networking (routers/firewall) technologies
- Conversant with end-user (Windows, IOS and Android) and endpoint management (MDM, McAfee ePO, Microsoft Intune, Blackberry/GOOD) technologies.
- Clear understanding of cryptographic standards and secure data transmission methodologies.Is process oriented and organized, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good written and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of managers, subject matter experts and operators.
- Team player, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within an organization, fostering collaboration internally/externally with vendors and staff.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)