VP, Vendor Performance Analyst, Testing Center of Excellence
Group Technology and Operations forms a critical component to the bank, enabling first class customer service by leveraging on technology and efficiency. We provide software and system development, information technology support services and banking operations capability to the bank not only in Singapore but regionally. Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is setup specifically to drive standardisation, efficiency and cost reduction in project testing phase. It’s a service provided to the Project delivery to address the effectiveness of testing and reduce leakage of errors.
This Vendor Performance Analyst function is to continuously and proactively analyse performance data and monitor vendor operations performance to achieve contractual targets on a periodic basis. Frequently interface with Vendor Account Managers to identify and communicate opportunities for improvement, address chronic issues, testing health and billing.
- Analyse performance data to provide for the SLA and KPI metric, compare the intended outcomes with actual outcomes and evaluate the gap. Regular review with related parties.
- Create trackers on data required to gather feedback on SG and MY resource performances.
- Synchronise and collect necessary data from MY counterpart to support result outcome.
- Regular review with vendors, Test Delivery Lead and other stakeholders on vendor KPI performance results.
- Prepare and monitor TCoE metrics and dashboard in coordination with the vendors to identify, mitigate potential risks, resolve operation issues and drive improvement initiatives.
- Liaise with Test Delivery Leads on upcoming demand (forecast) to facilitate the planning of capacity with the vendor to make sure deployment of resources are not delayed.
- Work closely with Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SSP) team on the required documents for contract preparation before the engagements.
- Liaise with Procurement and Business Finance on service delivery and payment schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer engineering or related field.
- 5 to 7 working years banking experience.
- Exposure to large data analysis and familiar with vendor KPI measurements would be required.
- Demonstrated success in developing highly effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to deliver collaboration, partnerships and services.
- Strong attention to details, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong people management and vendor management skills.
- Excellent client facing, internal communications, written and verbal communication skills.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)