VP, UX Copywriter, Digital Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
We serve customers across the region where they will enjoy a fully digital experience which is intuitive, transparent and engaging – from the moment they apply, to opening an account, through to their everyday lifestyle needs. Every interaction will be designed to deepen the customer relationship through meaningful conversations and personalised engagement.
The business model is powered by next-generation artificial intelligence, machine learning, data analytics, user interface design and smartphone capabilities. These include our own digital technology innovations as well as solutions provided through our collaboration with FinTech partners.
The focus for UOB’s Digital Bank is engagement and this guides the whole experience for our customers.Job Responsibilities
- Partners with product managers, marketing and stakeholders to define content requirements.
- Writes, edits digital content that is clear, concise and meaningful that achieve business goals and user needs.
- Works within the UX team including designers and researchers to understand the users’ pain points and behaviours to design content for features and functionalities.
- Establish a cohesive language and drive a unified tone and voice across the product.
- Ensures content complies with brand standards, style guides, legal and compliance requirements.
- 5+ years of relevant writing experience working with designers, product managers, project managers and developers.
- Outstanding UX writing and editing skills in English, with an ability to produce copies in a variety of styles for different audiences.
- Experience in creating and executing on a content strategy within the digital space.
- Proven track record demonstration authored and edited digital content that simplifies the overall user experience.
- Experience in planning for and developing useful content including instructional text, error and confirmation messages, taxonomy and nomenclature.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)