VP Transformation, Security, Corporate Real Estate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
This appointment holder is accountable to UOB Head of Group Security, and is to assist Group Head Security in the planning and execution of physical security transformation in UOB Group. He/She will work with staff at all levels in the organization to evaluate and improve processes in order to achieve the optimized work processes, supported by the latest security technology. Is expected to ensure that the re-engineered and transformed work processes and system are aligned and compiled to the defined policies and guidelines. Lastly, he/she is expected to achieve results through re-engineering and transformed work processes and implementation of new security operating model and system while operating within the Group's risk appetite.Job Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Group Security in the transformation of Security, with a Security Centralised Command Centre (“SCCC”) being the identified target state
- Identify, initiate, facilitate, drive and monitor all re-engineering and transformed activities pertaining to physical security to improve efficiencies and/or reduce expenses within Group Security
- Act as UOB representative to project-manage the security transformation initiatives with the assistance of external security consultant service provider
- Be the main focal point for UOB internal stakeholders in the transformation journey, including the implementation stage
- Analyse and identify gaps in current physical security’s processes and systems
- Identify the latest security technological solutions and evaluate feasibility of implementation to the group
- Work with partners to develop the People Development program to meet the new security operating model and system
- Work with partners to develop an effective change management program
- Provide timely reports and presentations of progress of transformation to management
- Possess at least 10 years’ previous experience in physical security, and with good track records of leading or actively participating in security transformation initiatives, including transformation towards a SCCC model. Previous regional exposure would be an added advantage.
- Have a strong knowledge of security principles, security elements, and life safety
- Have strong industrial knowledge and network
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, word-processing, data entry and capability of interpreting data and creating understandable information
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English. Ability in other languages such as Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Thai and Vietnamese would be an added advantage
- Strong Microsoft office software skills
- Strong analytical skills with strong project management and business re-engineering experiences
- Good team player and maintaining relationship skills
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)