VP, Transaction Banking, Group Finance (1 Year Direct Contract)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
Business Finance supports GWB Business Units in all finance-related reporting and portfolio analytics requirements as well as financial control responsibilities that include monitoring of business financial performance and budgeting processes to contribute in the overall execution of business strategy.Job Responsibilities
• Be part of the user project team working in close collaboration with key stakeholders spanning across multiple functions within the organization
• Support key project phases throughout the project lifecycle
• Understand functional requirements, able to articulate and document user requirements and participates in review sessions with finance stakeholders
• Responsible for establishing accounting schema and involve in system configuration and setup
• Ensure issues are resolved promptly and satisfactorily
• Degree in Accounting / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates
• At least 8-10 years demonstrated experience in banking industry and conversant with current accounting policies and banking regulations. Strong Trade Finance knowledge is advantageous
• Aptitude for system related work, familiar with project planning and implementation including requirement gathering and system testing
• Good team player, meticulous and able to work independently under pressure to produce accurate and timely work
• Proficient computer skills
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)