VP, Team Head, Wealth Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development and growth of Wealth Banking and to ensure quality service and operational effectiveness
- Lead, motivate and manage team of Relationship Managers in bringing in sales to meet
- Ensure adherence of the team to the Bank’s internal policies, business processes and regulatory requirements including complying with the FAA and related act
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Banking / Financial industry, preferably in sales of financial and investment products
- Good understanding of bank regulations and compliance requirements
- Strong leadership, people management and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in managing team
- Minimum a recognised degree in a relevant field
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)