VP, Team Head, Client Acquisition Team, Privilege Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
• To manage a team of Client Acquisition Managers, driving accountability through performance management and commitment to sales coaching and development
• of every team member
• To recruit and retain top sales talent in a proactive manner to ensure staffing requirement is met
• To provide leadership and guidance in order for the team to meet business objectives
• To maximize sales team productivity through devising and executing clear and feasible business plans
• To ensure team members performs their administrative and Know-Your-Customers (KYC) due diligence accurately and completely
• To identify opportunities for campaigns and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales, and assist the team members to build a network of business
• To contribute to the ongoing strategic development and improvement of the business sources through constant, regular feedback and recommendations
• To support any other relevant business initiatives set by the Segment
• Proven track record of achieving targets and driving sales growth in a business
• Strong leadership skills
• Ability to inspire sales teams
• Previous experience successfully managing sales teams or equivalent
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)