VP, Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialist, Group Human Resources
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Human Resources function balances organisational aspirations and employee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and lead by positive example.
You will be responsible for end to end recruitment process - from stakeholder management, sourcing/screening/interviewing to offer/negotiation with candidates. This is a fast paced role, and you are required to have strategic discussions with the business, but also execute and be involved operationally.
- Work closely with Business Leaders and HR Business Partners to forecast and develop plans for key hiring initiatives.
- Develop and implement recruitment initiatives to increase hiring pipeline and widen recruitment funnel.
- End to end recruitment for specific division/functions recruiting across all levels.
- Track and report key metrics to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Actively participate in all staffing related activities and projects.
- Build internal talent pipelines to support current and future business needs; and talent attraction programs.
- Diploma/Degree with at least 8 years of related HR/TA experience, preferably in recruitment with a clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Proactive, resilient and highly-adaptable, you should also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong in coordination and multi-tasking skills.
- Meticulous, process and service oriented with strong time management skills and ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Strong team player who is also able to work independently.
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)