VP, Tactical Threat Intelligence Analyst (Cyber Defense), CISO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Drive the Cyber intelligence operating environment preparation lifecycle.
- Work with the CTI team and participate in the BAU of the Cyber threat intelligence lifecycle.
- Work with various teams to manage Cyber threat intelligence feeds, aggregation and sharing both internally and external.
- Work on analytics platform to research, analyze and contextualize data sets, vendor/agency and internal open and closed source intelligence.
- Perform analysis on campaigns, threat actor TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures), technical indicators of compromise, cyber-attack trend, and exploitation of technology.
- Proactively identify and provide threat insights to improve overall Cybersecurity risk posture.
- Participate in industry threat intelligence forums, maintain up-to-date security industry awareness and attack trends
- Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Engineering, International Relations, Security Studies, Intelligence Studies, Political Science, Regional Studies, or Cyber security
- Professional security related qualification (i.e. OSCP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GPEN, CISSP etc.) is preferred but not mandatory
- Highly developed research and analytical skills
- Ability to leverage commercial and open source online research tools to identify and navigate resources - online forums, specialized Web sites, social media, dark web and other sources
- Good understanding of various Cyberattack TTPs and attack frameworks.
- Good understanding of IT and security infrastructure
- Good understanding of operating systems
- Experience in some programming C/C++, use of analytics tools, big data sets, scripting python Perl/SQL and other query languages.
- Exploits, Malware, Hacking, Penetration testing and Red teaming
- Hands-on experience with commercial and open source tools - PaloAlto Autofocus, Flashpoint, iSight, Redline, SIFT, SoltraEdge, Maltego, Recorded Future, Bloodhound, Kali, Empire, Cobaltstrike etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Process and procedure adherence
- Investigative and analytical problem solving skills
- Critical thinking and contextual analysis abilities
- Curious and inquisitive mindset
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)