VP, System Analyst, Channel Application, Transaction Banking, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Responsible for the Test and Production Infrastructure delivery, upgrade and maintenance for the department
- Develop and maintain a robust and responsive infrastructure that is not only scalable but also conforms to security and performance standards
- Collaborate with IT Engineering on server, network, storage, database and other infra –related matters (Iplanet, weblogic and DB Oracle)
- Design and work with Production Support team on the disaster recovery procedures
- Upgrade/Patch infrastructure in accordance with Corporate obsolescence and patch management framework
- Provide server and application environment setup, configuration and optimization services which includes
- Network Service
- Web Service
- Application Service
- Middleware Service
- Database Service
- Security Service
- Monitoring Service
- Backup Service
- Investigate and resolve infrastructure and deployment issues and provide technical support and troubleshooting
Must have :-
- Good Knowledge of Unix operating system, Application Setup and Installation
- Technical competent with Oracle suite of products (i.e: weblogic, iplanet , database) and Unix O/S platform
- Good knowledge on Application Performance Management
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Systems or equivalent.
- Exposure to Cloud Infra Structure like AWS
- Good communication and organization skills.
Good to have :-
- Some functional knowledge on Corporate Banking is a plus (Cash Management)
Essential Technical Skill :-
- Unix O/S platform and scripting skills
- Oracle suite of products (i.e: iPlanet, Weblogic, Database)
- DevOps suite of products (i.e: Jenkins, GitHub, Puppet, Klockwork, Sonar, Aldon, etc)
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)