VP, Supply Chain (Manufacturing MNC)
Job Tasks include
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations/ laws respectively and ensure most cost-effective supply chain globally.
- Initiate and coordinate SCM projects (e.g. with regards to process development) to improve competitiveness and sustainability; Steer a continuous process of cost, productivity and lead-time improvement.
- Stabilize/ secure product supply and optimize inventory levels; Minimize risk levels in the entire product supply chain process.
- Review and optimize the global supply channels to finished products and raw materials; Optimize the group’s entire supply chain and meet targets on cost control and better performance.
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste and optimize customer service; Design & implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution; Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Provide SCM cost budgets and manage actual cost with agreed budgets; Develop material costs forecasts or standard cost lists.
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production and quality assurance.
- Recruit, lead, motivate, evaluate and develop direct reports and ensure all necessary actions within the supply chain and with related departments
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Min BSc Degree or related discipline in supply change management
- Min. 15 years of professional SCM experience in manufacturing industries at regional or global level, with at least 5 years in senior management functions
- Strong proven leadership and personnel management skills;
- Strong entrepreneurship
- Strong capability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English proficiency both spoken and written; Chinese is an asset
- Very well-organized, team spirit, highly responsible and self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified,
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd