VP, Special Handling Unit - Group Wholesale & Global Markets Operations
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)| Date Posted: 23-Apr-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Ensure that the framework that review, approve and prioritize the implementation of customized processes.
- Work closely with Biz T&O Management and GTB to understand the requirements, develop the customized processes, identify the additional controls required and assess the resource impact.
- Document the agreed customized processes and agree on cost charge rate.
- Ensure timely implementation of customized processes with the respective OC.
- Track the delivery of SLA for each customized process and adherence to the additional controls.
- Publish monthly metrics to stakeholders.
- Maintained the inventory of special handling processes.
- Conduct annual review of all special handling processes.
- The staff is to build up a strong knowledge of the operating process and procedures for each Operating Centers
- The staff is to keep up to date on the banking policy governing operations
- Degree Holder
- The candidate must have at least 7 years of experience in Operations
- Prior experiences in trade operations or cash management operations is required
- Has managed delivery of new business projects that requires bespoke supports
- Candidates with change management experience will have an advantage
- The staff is required to manage the deliveries by staff in each of the Operation Centers (Cash & Trades) who are supporting special handling to ensure that they complete their processing and meet the agreed SLA.
- The staff is required to interact with senior staff BTOM and BU to develop the support of new special handling processes
- The staff is required to interact with senior staff BTOM and BU to review the support of existing special handling processes to ensure it is relevant
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)