VP, Smart Building Manager, Corporate Real Estate Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Finance and Corporate Services function manages the financial and administrative needs of the Group to help achieve its business goals.
Corporate Real Estate Services
We manage and administer matters relating to real estate on behalf of the Group. These include lease management, facilities management, as well as security and general service matters.
- Responsible for the delivery of SMART, efficient and cost effective building solutions to UOB’s property, report to Cooperate Real Estate Services (CRES)/ Group Finance.
- Explore & benchmark SMART building solutions, to enhance Customer Experience.
- Work with end user, other department within CRES, consultant, Authorities and other professionals to roll out future Property solutions.
- Tender, Contract management and approval process and works.
- OPEX and CAPEX management with Total Cost of Ownership, Green and sustainability in mind.
- Bachelor in Electrical, Mechanical, Building services, Computer Science or related engineering.
- 10 years of working experience on building management or equivalent.
- Experience in Smart Building and Automation, IT, programing and data analytic to pioneer a build of Smart Building.
- Experience in Mission Critical Facility
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)