VP, Senior System Analyst, GTO
Technical Leads provide solutions to technical issues, and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
Detailed Duties and Responsibilities
- Own one or more products end to end from analysis to deployment.
- Work closely with internal development team and product vendors to standardize the code releases across countries with a common deployment architecture.
- Coordinate application development and deliveries including quality assurance
- Engineer Optimal solutions and improve platform capabilities
- Follow Engineering Excellence standards to ensure enterprise effectiveness and technical excellence
- Ensure positive evolution of customer insights and Personal financial management Platforms
- Need to constantly look out for opportunities for improvements and automation
- Ensure product architecture is aligned to UOB architectural principles.
- Flexible in working under changing and different work settings.
- Maintain high team morale.
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Pay high attention to detail in all work.
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables.
- Good ability to anticipate issues and formulate remedial actions.
Specifications for Work:
- Good understanding of digital banking products and processes, and retail banking.
- Good understanding of Technology (.Net or Java, Oracle/Cassandra/Mongo, REST API’s/MQ/Web Services, Linux VM or Windows VM, Application Containers, Network, CI/CD tools and medium expertise in AWS or Azure)
- 5+ Years of working experience in customer technology in a banking environment with regional coverage.
- Proficient in customer life cycle management and CRM tools
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique
- Good knowledge of design patterns
- Sound industry trends awareness.
- Sound interpersonal and team working skills.
- Sound ability to take on multiple assignments.
- Application delivery manager digital bank
- Digital Architect
- Business Product Owner
- UOB Engineers
- Infrastructure Lead
- Information Security Lead
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)