VP, Senior System Analyst, Credit Origination, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Responsible for the successful execution and technical delivery of the project that meet scope, timeline and within budget
- Collaborate with enterprise and solution architects to ensure application solution delivered comply with established enterprise application, security and control standards, design principles and guidelines
- Partner with development team and liaise with system vendors for issues and ensure quick turnaround resolution
- Adhere to system development methodology
- Plan project efforts to upgrade, enhance and maintain systems at supported release levels
- Co-ordination and rollout of platform releases with business users
- More than 10 years of relevant business analysis, testing and/or project management experience related to Credit Origination
- Good business domain knowledge in Retail and Corporate Loans Origination systems. Business or Credit rules management is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of system development life cycles.
- Experience communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experienced in Open System application
- Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven solution-oriented and excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work independently. Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)