VP, Senior System Analyst, Core Banking, GTO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Solicit business requirement, business processes, process flows and business needs to identify viable solution design
- Develop ‘As-Is’ knowledge of platform systems and help define ‘To-Be’ system solutions and flow
- Understand technical dependencies within systems that support the full functionality
- Partner with different IT teams across infrastructure and other functional technology team to deliver system solutions
- Provide resource requirements and develop cost estimation
- Analyse business problems and issues using data and information from internal and external sources
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities;produce functional specifications and other technical specifications, if necessary
- Assist in project coordination activites, scheduling and liasion with internal and external parties.
- Assist in vision, roadmap for system development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience as System Analyst, preferably in customer information system.
- Knowledge in customer information system, KYC of prevailing bank-wide policy on due diligence for retail and corporate customer will be advantages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and independently
- Advance knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and other MS Office Products and applications required to perform day-to-day implementation functions.
- Knowledge in AS400 and DB2 query in a plus
- Strong & assertive communicator in speaking & writing
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)