AVP, Senior Financial Analyst, COO
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Conduct monthly qualitative cost analysis and provides management with good insights over total cost of ownership of application systems
- Detail analysis and report of over or under recovery of technology applications related to production support, change requests and projects
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of cost performance by clearly identifying the drivers behind cost movements
- Maintain excellent network and be in constant touch with technology community in order to pick up any unexpected significant change in technology investment and provide suitable highlight to management
- Manage a strong monthly forecast process that is qualitative, efficient and transparent to management
- Manage and co-ordinate the budget process by setting guidelines and timelines
- Any other ad hoc requests
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)