VP, Senior Active Directory Engineer, Shared Infrastructure Services
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.Job Responsibilities
The Senior Active Directory Engineer will be a member of active directory team responsible for supporting Microsoft Active Directory operations and engineering. The individual should have a good hands-on technical experience and leadership qualities serving as a subject matter expert for Active Directory design, security and configuration.
- Plan, design and administer global Active Directory Infrastructure, including, design and implementation of Domains, Domain Controllers, Group Policies, Power shell scripts and Domains upgrade for large organization.
- Plan and implement Group Policies Objects (GPO) to ensure compliance of security standards to domain controllers, servers and end-point devices.
- Troubleshoot and maintain high availabilities for Active Directory, GPO and Active Directory Federated Services.
- Identify opportunities, continually review and improve the security posture of Active Directory.
- Acting as an internal consultant to IT teams for Directory related solutions.
- Administer and support internal DNS system.
- Create and update technical documentation as needed.
- Serve as a technical expert to Tier 1/2/3 support groups.
- Provide timely and efficient support to assigned tasks and coordinate day-to-day operations.
- Works with application teams for applications integration to active directory.
- Provide guidance and advisory to our overseas subsidiaries counterparts on Active Directory operations and projects.
- Microsoft Certificate Authorities administration, design and upgrade.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 8 years of IT experience of which at least 5 years as Active Directory engineer or consultant role.
- Strong project management and leadership skills to manage projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess proven experience working with a large enterprise computing environment. These experiences should include
- Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support
- Configuring Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, Group Policy, Organizational Units and LDAPS.
- Microsoft System Center Operations Center.
- Microsoft Certificate Authority and Certificate templates support.
- Strong understanding on Exchange 2010/2016 and Office 365/exchange online integration to on premise Active Directory.
- The ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)