VP, Rewards Specialist, Group Human Resources
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Human Resources function balances organisational aspirations and employee needs, as we accelerate and strengthen people capabilities to enable sustainable business growth at UOB. Our team of Human Resources specialists are guided by four employee commitments: do what is right, build meaningful careers, make a real difference and lead by positive example.Job Responsibilities
- Partner and build relationships with HR Business Partners and country/ business stakeholders in driving Total Rewards programmes, such as annual salary planning, compensation reviews, incentive programme design, job sizing, benefit reviews and regulation related to remuneration.
- Drive reward agenda to ensure competitive pay and governance on Total Rewards policies and practices that comply with statutory regulations and global standards, across business and countries.
- Provide technical advice in incentive plan design, governance and process to ensure alignment to regulatory requirements and business strategy.
- 8 to 10 years of direct experience in Compensation & Benefits or Reward.
- Prior experience working in Financial Services and/or Banking will be advantageous
- Good logical and conceptual thinking – ability to analyse data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on analysis
- Independent, keen learner, self-driven and collaborative
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders and advocate change through influence
- Appreciation in international reward practices
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)