VP, Rewards Product Manager, PFS Cards & Payments
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
The Rewards Product Manager role will include:
- Drive digitalizatin of rewards redemption and customer journey through:
- Work with Mighty and vendor to convert paper rewards voucher to e-voucher
- Continue to drive post transaction Pay with Points
- Onboard merchant partners and drive Pay with Points 2.0 on merchant platforms
- Drive new project initiatives including universal points exchange and pre-paid credits
- Management f overall rewards cost:
- Drive rewards cost savings initiatives through various platforms, campaigns, marketing strategies
- Manage reward cost within budget
- Regular publication of MIS pertaining to reward cost, redemption channels etc
- Maintain & imprve the Rewards Catalogue on PIB, Mighty and instant rewards redemption
- Ensuring existing catalogue items are updated and onboarding new merchants to have a variety of Reward items
- BLP maintenance and setup of reward items
- Explore opportunities to automate manual processes associated with the setting up of new reward merchants
- Prcessing of rewards invoices from merchants
- Manage and reslve customer issues related to rewards
- Preferably degree hlder with minimum of 2 years of loyalty programs & partnerships experience, preferably in Rewards segment
- Strategic thinker, highly numerate and strng analytical abilities
- God communication skills (spoken and written) and ability to critique marketing collaterals
- Ability t communicate persuasively and, influence stakeholders and senior management
- Resurceful and independent.
- Strng project management skills and meticulous with keen eye for details
- Candidates with prir experience will be considered very favorably
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)