VP, Product Portfolio Manager, Digital Bank
You will be part of a vibrant and dynamic team at the heart of the new UOB Digital Bank that is innovating the way the customers engage with the bank through the most personalised experiences possible.
We are looking for an individual to help us manage the new generation of banking products for the Digital Bank that is focused on the customer and engagement. You will be the key liaison for the countries in our footprint and responsible for business performance tracking as well as product roadmap management.
- Work closely and act as the principle point of contact for the country product teams in our footprint
- Develop and track appropriate metrics to monitor product performance for the Digital Bank
- Work with engagement lab and country product teams to define activities to drive early product activation and usage
- Oversee product issue escalation and resolution across the countries
- Proactive identification of product initiatives that drive customer engagement
- Product feature roadmap management
- Ability to work and engage with all levels of the business across all the Digital Bank countries
- Degree holder with at least 8 years of experience in product development and portfolio management for Retail Deposit and/or Unsecured lending products.
- Knowledge of digital banking landscape with awareness of emerging innovation
- Strong analytical and presentation skills, meticulous, possess drive and initiative
- Able to work effectively independently and in a team
- Customer Centric
- Strong Business Acumen
- Problem solving
- Project management skills
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)