VP, Product Marketing, UOB Asset Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
UOB Asset Management is a leading Asian asset manager with award-winning investment expertise in fixed income and equities. Headquartered in Singapore, we offer global investment management expertise to individuals, institutions and corporations from a regional network spanning Thailand, Malaysia, Brunei, Japan and beyond. Our comprehensive product suite includes innovative solutions covering retail unit trusts, exchange-traded funds and customised portfolio management services.Job Responsibilities
This role is part of UOB Asset Management’s Marketing Communications team. He/She is responsible for driving product marketing to promote the company’s solutions and services at the regional level and be required to work closely with overseas offices and relevant teams to achieve the overall business objectives.
- Drive the company’s product marketing initiatives and reap regional synergies for our flagship products and solutions
- Analyse portfolio developments with a keen understanding of investment markets
- Work with various stakeholders including investment and sales teams to develop the product story and produce marketing content while overseeing projects from end to end
- Take responsibility in projects for both retail and institutional to support the firm’s product marketing needs
- Take responsibility in alpha projects allocated to champion the firm’s strategic thrust in sustainability
- Manage and co-create product marketing collateral and campaigns with various external partners and agencies
- The ideal candidate should have a degree in finance/business/marketing with minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience and demonstrated success within the marketing field in the financial industry
- Strong product knowledge and knowledge of the asset management industry would be an advantage
- Strong organizational skills are a must, demonstrating the ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Candidate should be analytical, detail-oriented and able to pull together ideas to make a convincing argument
- Keep abreast of industry and competitive trends and developments to be able to provide counsel to internal stakeholders and agencies
- Being able to communicate effectively is essential and proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint is also required
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)