VP, Product Manager, Premium Credit Cards
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
This role is responsible for the end-to-end management of a suite of premium credit card products.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Overall management of Reserve Card and Professional Credit Card products
- Development of relevant and attractive value propositions for each of the products, with a major focus on the ultrahigh net worth segment
- Management of product P&Ls
- Delivery of respective campaigns to drive acquisition and billings
- Drive various portfolio strategies across the customer life cycle, including customer engagement, upspend and retention
- Management of budgets for campaigns and advertising
- Leverage analytics to track and deliver reports and customer insights
- Partnerships and vendor management
- End to end event management
- Experience in credit card product management
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Sound understanding of cards P&L
- Ability to negotiate and communicate well
- Good attention to detail is key
- Ability to think creatively, strategize and execute
- Confident and personable individual who can build relationships quickly
- Prior knowledge and experience in the luxury segment
- Keen interest in the needs of the affluent segment
- Good understanding of ultrahigh net worth lifestyles would be a plus
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)