VP, Product Manager, General Insurance and CreditSure Plus
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.Job Responsibilities
You will be part of the Portfolio Management team within Cards and Payments and this role will primarily focus on driving aggressive growth plans for the Insurance portfolio within the division.
• Liaise with all internal and external partners eg. Telesales team, Insurance companies and Analytics team to ensure that everyone is aligned with the overall objectives,
• Engage with the Telesales team to maximize sales efficiency and productivity through reviewing the sales process, training curriculum and commission structure.
• Work with the Insurance companies to ensure we offer the most competitive suite of insurance products for our customers.
• Partner with the Analytics team to maximize the marketing efficiency through better targeting and leads management process.
• Support and coordinate with periodic reports.
• Other ad-hoc projects with the division.
• Degree holder with relevant experience and background in the Insurance industry.
• A team player with good interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive and able to think creatively.
• High proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)