VP, Product Manager, Financial Supply Chain Management, Group Transaction Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities
Reporting to the Group Head of Trade Product, the position will be responsible for the management, planning and development of trade and/& FSCM products for Transaction Banking customers. As part of the Group Product Management team, the position will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning, development, implementation and enhancement group and country FSCM/Open Account Trade product programs, as well as participate in requirement specifications and rollout of global/ FSCM/Open Account programs. This includes working directly with key stakeholders (Risk, Legal, Compliance, Operations) in UOB's key markets in the Asia Pacific region. The position will also be responsible for the end-to-end management of any approved group and country supply chain financing programs assigned.
- Be responsible for the FSCM Product Programs, to ensure that these are maintained and updated in a timely manner in accordance with the Bank’s Product Program and local regulatory / legal requirements, working directly with key stakeholders (Risk, Legal, Compliance, Operations).
- Profit & Loss responsibility for FSCM products with responsibility for growth and profitability of FSCM
- Define product and pricing strategy towards meeting goals
- Serve as nodal point for the roll-out of multi-country programs, working closely with clients and internal stakeholders (implementation, technology, FSCM onboarding teams, credit etc) across countries
- Implement FSCM product initiatives, including technology platforms.
- Be responsible for management controls for FSCM products in ASEAN to ensure adherence with product programs and Group product standards.
- At least 10 years of working experience in trade finance and/or supply chain finance product management
- Strong trade finance technical and operation experiences, in particular to FSCM and Open Account solutions.
- Possess strong in-depth knowledge of trade concepts/laws, regulations, ICC guidelines and international best practices; Credit experience will be a plus
- A highly-motivated self-starter with strong analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and organisation skill.
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills with good spoken and written English
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)