VP, Product Development Manager (eChannels), Group Wholesale Banking
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.Job Responsibilities
- Assume complete ownership of the product innovation and development activities relating to electronic delivery channels including business internet banking, host-to-host, SWIFT SCORE/FileAct from its inception to its launch.
- Work in a cross functional team from technology, operations, product management and coverage segments to:
- define and build the functional capabilities roadmap for electronic delivery channels across wholesale banking;
- define, design and deliver electronic delivery channels related product solutions.
- Deliver a large and strategic digital transformation programme, focusing on building the next generation of business internet banking platform across the bank’s franchise.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from echnology, operations, product management and coverage segments.
- Work with Product Managers to develop business requirements and specifications to support new product solutions.
- Define and prioritise product backlog with considerations of business needs and opportunities, competitive landscape, regulations and bottom line to increase stakeholders value.
- Demonstrate thought leadership and customer-centric design thinking in delivering seamless user experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in managing transaction banking products and/or electronic delivery channels including internet/mobile banking, host-to-host and SWIFT SCORE/FileAct.
- Digital banking experience within corporate space, applying customer centric design thinking with a focus on user experience.
- Good knowledge of both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Strong experience in project management, demonstrating macro-level thinking and analysis.
- Proven track record of delivering projects as part of a cross-functional team.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and open mind to feedback and alternative suggestions.
- Meticulous with an eye for details.
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)